
This is a picture of Nana and Gpa Dolan with the 3 big girls at Long Beach. Chris and his parents took the girls there and had a lot of fun riding this bike thing. Chris and his dad pedaled and everyone else went along for the ride (literally). I guess they were dying at the end. Good job guys! This picture is out of order but I could not figure out an easy way to get it to the bottom of this post. Oh well...

There was a Fourth of July breakfast at the church building and the local fire department came for the kids to climb up in the fire truck. I must admit it was the best ward breakfast I have ever had. Good times!

Chris and his littlest girl, Leah!

This is a trap. Yep, that's right. So we moved into this house and discovered that there are tons of wild cats that live in the greenbelt behind our house. We found a company that will take these cats and spay/neuter them for free, only if they can bring them back from where they came from. That is a better option then having these cats multiply and end up with hundreds back there. The girls thought it was pretty exciting to catch these wild cats. And let me tell you it was wild!

Fireworks! A family in our ward lives on a hill so you can easily see the firework show from Emerald Downs. There was lots of yummy food, fun activities for the kids and of course, the fireworks. (Bryn was not feeling very well! Poor girl. We found out she had a double ear infection when I took her in!)

Every year Gma and Gpa Conway have a Fourth of July BBQ. The kids love playing with their cousins, eating yummy food and seeing the fireworks. Lots of fireworks! It is a miracle that no one has ever gotten hurt. This is Gpa Conway, Bryn and Mia. Cute girls!

Jordyn, Peyton and Makayla were playing in the tree fort and having a good time running around together.

Mia, Bryn and Ainsley are some cute girls!

Karissa and Ellie trying to stay warm while watching the firework show. (The reason it is a miracle no one has ever gotten hurt is because we shoot these off ourselves, in the backyard. All of the boys (and some girls) in the family are lighting fireworks. Can you imagine?)

Peyton and Makayla having a fun time watching fireworks. Staying up late two nights in a row watching fireworks is not wise with small children.

We were beginning to wonder if it was ever going to get warm this summer. Fourth of July was cold. Two days later it was in the 90s. We have found many ways to stay cool, playing in the water. Here we are at the Maner's playing in their pool.

Bryn, Isaac, Karissa, Makayla and Eli staying cool in a pool at Gma and Gpa Conway's.

Jackson, Bryn, Karissa, Makayla and Peyton waiting for some popcorn that I was making in our popcorn machine after getting wet at our house in our little pool (that takes forever to blow up. Where is an air compressor when you need one?).

Jackson and Bryn playing in the now dirty water, from the ground getting wet and making mud and their dirty feet turning the water brown. They obviously didn't care. They were so cute. They would stand and yell, "1, 2, 3, GO!" and jump on their bottoms, splashing water everywhere.

Karissa holding one of our two new kittens, Frisbee. She got the name from who we got her from. Her previous owner's dog would grab her by the neck and throw her like a frisbee. That is why we have her now. The girls love having kittens.

Leah and I flew to Florida for a family reunion. Thank goodness Leah did well on the plane. It was so fun to see relatives, chat, laugh and catch up on each other's lives. I am thankful for family reunions. This is a four generation picture, Gma Garrard, my mom, me and Leah.

This is a picture from our room. Absolutely beautiful! 3 pools, lazy river, hot tubs AND the beach. Mom and I shared a 3 bedroom condo with Shane and Deana and their families. So fun!

Little miss cuteness in her swimming suit. She loved the lazy river and she almost fell asleep in her floaty in the pool.

Gpa and Gma Garrard with their 6 kids, my mom, Susan, Jeri, Ron, Jeanette and Kathy. I love all of them so much!

Our family is getting so big you can hardly see anyone in the picute because we are such a large group. I think we counted 33 people in attendance. A lot of my cousins were unable to attend. Hopefully we will see you at the next one!

Me and Leah!

I was so excited to see Chris and my girls when I got back from Florida. The week I got back the girls went to a Barefoot Ballroom Camp. They loved it. They learned 10 ballroom dances. Here they are with their teachers.
While I was in Florida, Chris took the girls to his parents house and that is when they went to Long Beach. They had a good time with Nana and Gpa. (Refer to the first picture on this post.)
2 comments:
Bethy, what fun times! Your kids are cute playing with their cousins! And...I know how that water really turned brown. You don't need to blame it on dirt...
You look fabulous! Baby Leah is adorable!
Love you too, Beth, and your family! Glad you and Leah could come to the GFR. Jeri
Post a Comment