Monday, April 12, 2010

Easter 2010

Here is are Easter present, only 5 weeks old.

The Gees were in town the week before Easter and the girls had an Easter egg hunt at Nana and Gpa's. The girls always love seeing and playing with their cousins.

I tried to get a shot of all four girls in their Easter dresses but I guess as you have more kids it is harder to have them all happy at the same time. Bryn is licking her fingers because Gma gave her a M&M to make her happy. (She was screaming!)
We had a nice Easter. The Easter bunny came, we watched General Conference and then we went to Gma and Gpa Conway's for dinner. I am so thankful for my Savior and the life He lived. I am grateful that He lives!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What pretty girls! I can't believe you have 4 of them!!! I hope life slows down a bit for you. Take more pictures of your house!!XOXO

Jilly Bean said...

Your girls are sweet!!

Bruce and Jeri said...

How darling is that!!

The Jones Family said...

Your girls are beautiful! Congrats on the new little one!