My sister, Anne, through a baby shower for my #4 baby girl. She did a fantastic job. My other sisters all helped out with yummy food and games. We had a great time. Anne came over and decorated and had fun serving dishes for the guests. We played a few games, opened presents and ate tons of delicious goodies. Thank you, Anne!! And thank you to those who helped and came and for the gifts. I am ready for Leah to come!!
There she blows! Yep, that is my large tummy. Two weeks to go!!!
It was so nice to have my mother-in-law and sister-in-law there to support me and Leah. I love you guys!
I just realized that I did not get a picture of the one who put this whole thing together. Anne, I am sorry. You deserve a trophy and I failed to get a picture of you and I. Rats! I love you! Thank you, thank you!!



3 comments:
Isn't family great. You look so cute. I can't believe your having number 4. When is your due date?
Bethy, you look fabulous! Your little Leah is going to be a doll, like your others. You've got sweet sisters and moms, how fun to have them at your baby shower.
Good luck in the next couple of weeks!
Yep, you look ready to blow! Wish I could have been to your shower and give you and my sissy a hug! Jeri
Post a Comment