Thursday, October 8, 2009

Baby #4...

So I am 20 weeks along and I am due February 26. We had the ultrasound today and the Dolans are at it again...populating the earth with a darling girl. Yep, that's right we are having girl #4 and we are excited. Sharing bedrooms will be super easy. All of the clothes will pass right on down, well if it isn't worn out by then. We have all of the hair bows and clips. Everything we have is pretty much pink so she will fit right in. There is one problem...we do not have a name for her yet. So if you have any ideas please send them my way. We are very thankful she is healthy and we are excited for her to come to our family.

Soon after the ultrasound my nephew had tripped walking up the step to our front door and I was the only one who saw it. He wasn't even crying. So I demonstrated for my sister and Chris and I sprained my ankle. I was on the ground for quite some time in a lot of pain. Chris said, "I have never seen you in that much pain except when you are having a baby." And that is how bad it felt too. Chris tried to help me up out of the beauty bark I was laying in but I was in so much pain I did not want to move. Once I got onto the couch I was still in a lot of pain. I went to an urgent care and they took x[-rays. The doctor said it doesn't look broken but the radiologists will take a look at it too. I must admit I have enjoyed my kids cuddling with me on the couch.

9 comments:

Anne said...

Sorry about your ankle, but congrats on your little girl! You guys are one memorable family. I am happy for you. As for a name, I think Cailee would fit nicely into the group.

Kathy said...

Congratulations!!! You know how to make some pretty girls!!

Bruce and Jeri said...

Wow! Congratulations! I don't think anyone in your family has used the name Linda yet. How about Linda Lou and you could call her Loo Loo! All your girls are precious!

Leslee said...

Yeah--for girls. I come from a family of all girls and you can tell Chris for me--my father was one spoiled man having all daughters.

I think the name Christen, would fit nicely. Maybe she should be named after her father. I have a friend who named her daughter Seantay, dad's name is Sean. I think it's so cute. Just a thought, However, I do think the middle name should be Leslee--:) O' c'mon you need a little me in your lives. HE HE

Jilly Bean said...

Congratulations!!! How fun to have four girls! Wow! Right now I'm envying the easy bedroom-sharing situation! Names...hmmmm. I'll brainstorm!

I'm sorry to hear your hurt your ankle! You crazy gal! I can just imagine you showing them how your nephew fell and then, whooops! falling down. Sheesh. I hope you recover quickly. Enjoy the snuggles until then!

Susan Earl said...

Hooray - Congratulations on your new baby girl!!! I'm with Jeri on the name suggestion. I think Linda would be so nice to name her. Either first name or middle name.
I hope your ankle heals quickly.

Nana said...

Beth and Chris,
We are SO happy and excited to have another beautiful granddaughter! Another special spirit sent to the Dolan family, we couldn't hope for more.

Shila said...

Kensington! I think it is darling, I will think of more later!

Melanie said...

Congrats! You guys make such beautiful girls you might as well keep going.