Thursday, March 5, 2009

Zoo Day!!

Karissa's favorite animal was the baby gorilla. This was really neat. A cute, little, playful baby gorilla acting just like a kid, putting straw on his head, climbing all over everybody else, and snuggling up next to his mommy.

The girls are waiting in line to pet a bearded dragon and I just had to include this picture because of my little Roo and her facial expressions. They are the best.

In the Zoomazium the girls ran around and played for at least a hour. Brynlee loved it too.

We parked our strollers outside to go inside of the Day/Night Exhibit. When we came out we saw our tin foil on the ground with no cookies inside. And then we noticed a sign that says, "Stow your goodies" and has a picture of a crow getting them. Well that is exactly what happened. Bummer.


Makayla's favorite animal was the Komodo Dragon. They hold very still but we read about them and they can attack humans and even eat small children. Well it is a good thing there was glass between Makayla and the dragon.



I know this is not a picture of our day at the zoo but it is a cute picture of the beginning of my day at the zoo (at home). My girls get up every morning at 6 am and run downstairs to watch a movie. I loved that they were snuggled up together.

4 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Your girls are cute! Karissa's got some personality!

Bruce and Jeri said...

Your blogs make me laugh because your family is so darling!

Shila said...

I love all the new pictures! You have a lot of fun with your girls. So cute and cozy in thier blankie together! I am so glad we get to see you guys often.

Riva said...

WOW! You have a lion at your zoo!! That is so cool!! Glad to see you're posting again!