Thursday, March 5, 2009

A few random things...

So Karissa loves Beanie Babies. Her favorite is Brown Bear but any Beanie Baby that she can get her hand on is hers, well she thinks so. And when she gets it she puts it in a pile on her bed. A while back she said, "Mom, smell Brown Bear." So I did and then she smelled him and said, "He smells so good!" (only to her ) :)
A few posts back I mentioned how Karissa loves taking Bubble Bass (Baths, but that is how she says it). Well you can see she likes to stay in for a long time.

I got together one night with some awesome ladies in the ward and made bows. Now I had never done this before (I don't consider myself a crafty person) and we had a good time. Some good laughs. Makayla and Karissa loved them, but we have already lost some, woops. I think we need another bow making party. :)

Too cute!! Brynlee is crawling and cruising everywhere. She loves to sing and dance, well that consists of just opening her mouth and emitting sound and shaking her head. Love it!!

3 comments:

Jilly Bean said...

Brynlee looks like Chris in the last pic!

Laura Jex said...

Your are right! We need another party!

Anne said...

So I'll admit we've lost a few too. I guess three of us have voted for antoher party!!