


We were so lucky to have mom there even though she was not feeling well. The girls loved having her there and she helped us out with the girls.
Yep, that's right, that is a picture of urenals (sp?). Let me tell ya, the best time to go to Disneyland is the end of January or February. We never waited more than 15 minutes for a ride and sometimes we stayed on the ride and went a 2nd time. Truly the best way to do Disneyland. So Chris loved that there were no lines, even in the bathrooms. :)

Karissa's favorite princess is Ariel. When she saw her she ran up to her and gave her a big hug. The princesses are so perfect. Karissa says, "I want Ariel to show me how to go under the water." (Breathe underwater like a mermaid.)
Makayla's favorite princess is Cinderella. The princess lunch was amazing. The food was awesome and it was neat to see so many princesses. The girls were thrilled.

To catch the girls' expressions was perfect for the picture. They loved seeing all of the many characters. Makayla asked, "Why don't they talk and why do some of them have hard faces?" (Mickey and Minnie for example) She is getting smart.
I love my mom! I am so thankful for her and for her example of hard work. She has always listened to me and helped me in so many areas of my life. She is one of my best friends. I love to laugh with her. I admire her. I am especially grateful that she is still here and is a fighter.



Chris was so darling with the girls. One night he took them on a date to Disneyland and they loved going on Splash Mountain over and over again and being adventurous with their Daddy-o. He planned this trip to be with them since he missed out on a lot while he was in school. I am so thankful he is done and proud of his hard work. Way to go, honey!









5 comments:
oh man DISNEYLAND! We took the kids last summer and Cameron still talks about it! Im glad you guys had fun!
This is my fav place! I am sorry your mom was so sick while you were there. Looks like you have lots of smiles to go around though! Fun times with Mickey. Brynley with her eyes peeking over the stroller is the best!
All the pictures are great! It looks like you had a good time. A well deserved vacation.
(This is Dillon)
Fanny packs rock! That was a smart idea. I have to disagree with Shila (though the picture of Brynley is cute) the best pic was the bathroom. I'm sold! This snow bird is going to Disneyland for the winter!!! Someday......
I had fun catching up on your blog tonight, Beth! And I LOVED reading about your Disney trip--it brings back so many of our own happy memories! The place truly is magical! I loved the Daddy-daughter photo of Brynlee--and the photo of the girls responding to Tigger. Great photography!
Post a Comment