...is my two front teeth. Yes, Makayla is losing her teeth right and left. The first front tooth came out from her and I playing steamroller. She was rolling towards me and I was rolling away, well I decided to sike her out and rolled towards her and I punched her in the mouth. Yep, that's right folks I punched my daughter. :) Of course it was an accident but the funny thing is is that she started making choking sounds, reached in the back of her throat and pulled out her tooth (she had thought it was a diamond from my wedding ring). The other tooth came out when Chris and I were on a date and she was at home with a babysitter and eating a piece of toast. She called me and told me as soon as it happened, "Mommy I bit into my toast and after taking a bite my tooth was stuck in my toast." She thought it was funny and definitely less painful then the loss of the first tooth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congratulation, Makayla! Lily is waiting patiently to loose her first tooth! She's so excited for that to happen. You must be very excited too. Are the new teeth starting to poke through?
Sorry, but I just had to comment on all your posts. Beth, you are such a fun mommy with your kids. They must love you soooooo much! Jeri
Post a Comment