I can't believe Brynlee is already 6mo. Time is flying by. I love her cute little smile. You got a playlist on your blog, good job. How did you figure it out? I love you, Sis.
I am so glad you guys have a blog!! How fun it has been reading up on your cute family!! :) YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE!! I still cannot believe how old Makayla is and she's already going to school! Time sure fly's by fast - not fair!! I still picture Makayla has this 2 year old trying to learn how to use the potty and telling Seth that he "looks like chocolate"!! ;) He-he, that was fun times! Your girls are beautiful and you look super fabulous as well! Thanks for blogging us!! I look forward to reading your adventures - we sure miss you guys here in Utah!! love, riva
2 comments:
I can't believe Brynlee is already 6mo. Time is flying by. I love her cute little smile. You got a playlist on your blog, good job. How did you figure it out? I love you, Sis.
I am so glad you guys have a blog!! How fun it has been reading up on your cute family!! :) YOUR GIRLS ARE SO CUTE!! I still cannot believe how old Makayla is and she's already going to school! Time sure fly's by fast - not fair!! I still picture Makayla has this 2 year old trying to learn how to use the potty and telling Seth that he "looks like chocolate"!! ;) He-he, that was fun times! Your girls are beautiful and you look super fabulous as well! Thanks for blogging us!! I look forward to reading your adventures - we sure miss you guys here in Utah!!
love, riva
Post a Comment