Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I can't believe I am doing this

So this is my first blogging experience ever. I can't believe it. I have really enjoyed reading others' blogs, so why not do my own. Actually, with my family getting their very own blogspot I had to get an account to publish on that blog so I should just go ahead and do a blog of my own. Well party on dude!

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I feel so privileged to be the first ever to comment on your blog! Yay for me!!

Welcome to the world of blogging- soon you will be an addict like the rest of us!

Love you

Meem

John Boy said...

Good to have you. this is fun. Easy to keep track of what cool stuff all the peeps are up to.

Shila said...

Hey cool! Your blog is so cute! I love it and can't wait to read some more and see some pictures of your beautiful girlies! Good Job Bethy!